- 10:15 a.m. Elliot Smart, Social Services Budget
- 10:30 a.m. Mimi Hall, Public Health Budget
- 10:45 a.m. John Sebold, Mental Health Budget
- 11:00 a.m. Dave Preston, IT, Communication Position
- 11:10 a.m. Sheryl Austin, Veterans
- 11:20 a.m. Holly George, Farm Advisor
- 11:30 a.m. Museum
- 11:40 a.m. Discussion and Direction to Staff
- 1:30 p.m. Public Hearing
- 3:00 p.m. Continuation of Workshop Members of the public can comment during the 1:30 public hearing. Hearings will take place in the board chambers on the third floor of the county courthouse in Quincy.
FRC retains lead, despite losses to Butte
The Feather River College baseball team lost both games of a doubleheader at Butte College on April 19. The Golden Eagles...
Fishing Report for the week of 4/25/2014
Spanish Creek flows along with ideal fishing conditions. The annually anticipated stream fishing season opener is finally upon us. Photo by James Wilson Michael...Read More...
Audubon experts stand ready to share knowledge during bird walks
Special to Feather Publishing
New bird songs are being heard from spring migrants and the resident birds of Plumas County because it is the...