- 10:15 a.m. Elliot Smart, Social Services Budget
- 10:30 a.m. Mimi Hall, Public Health Budget
- 10:45 a.m. John Sebold, Mental Health Budget
- 11:00 a.m. Dave Preston, IT, Communication Position
- 11:10 a.m. Sheryl Austin, Veterans
- 11:20 a.m. Holly George, Farm Advisor
- 11:30 a.m. Museum
- 11:40 a.m. Discussion and Direction to Staff
- 1:30 p.m. Public Hearing
- 3:00 p.m. Continuation of Workshop Members of the public can comment during the 1:30 public hearing. Hearings will take place in the board chambers on the third floor of the county courthouse in Quincy.
FRC women defeat Yuba in basketball
James Wilson Feather River College’s Kaitlin Boyd leaps for the shot during the Lady Eagles’ first home game of the season Nov. 26 against Yuba College. FRC...Read More...
Quincy loses volleyball match to Durham
Quincy High School’s volleyball team takes time during practice to pose for a team picture Nov. 18. The next day the team traveled to Durham where it lost in...Read More...
FRC men, women lose in soccer playoffs
The clock got the better of both the Feather River College men’s and women’s soccer teams Nov. 23 as both teams lost...