- 10:15 a.m. Elliot Smart, Social Services Budget
- 10:30 a.m. Mimi Hall, Public Health Budget
- 10:45 a.m. John Sebold, Mental Health Budget
- 11:00 a.m. Dave Preston, IT, Communication Position
- 11:10 a.m. Sheryl Austin, Veterans
- 11:20 a.m. Holly George, Farm Advisor
- 11:30 a.m. Museum
- 11:40 a.m. Discussion and Direction to Staff
- 1:30 p.m. Public Hearing
- 3:00 p.m. Continuation of Workshop Members of the public can comment during the 1:30 public hearing. Hearings will take place in the board chambers on the third floor of the county courthouse in Quincy.
FRC rodeo to open arena for anyone brave enough
This cowboy holds on for dear life during last year’s saddle bronc riding portion of the rodeo clinic at Feather River College. For the third year, FRC’s rodeo...Read More...
New class plans paddle fest
Quincy locals try out some human-powered boats at last year’s Plumas Paddle Fest, presented by the Outdoor Recreation Leadership program of Feather River College....Read More...
Fishing Report for the week of 4/18/2014
Robert Paulson, of Meadow Valley, holds up the 23-pound Mackinaw he caught at Bucks Lake on April 6. Photo submitted