|Heat Illness Prevention|
- Stay in an air-conditioned indoor location.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Wear loose, lightweight, light-colored clothing and sunscreen.
- Schedule outdoor activities carefully.
- Pace yourself.
- Take cool showers or baths to cool down.
- Check on a friend or neighbor and have someone do the same for you.
- Do not leave children or animals in cars.
- Check the local news for health and safety updates.
Greenville loses to American Christian
Greenville’s James Martinez rounds third and gives his coach Mike Chelotti a high five after hitting a homer during the Indians’ game against American Christian...Read More...
175 mile Sierra Nevada Relay to run through Plumas County
This gorgeous view of mountains towering over a valley is one of many that runners in the upcoming Sierra Nevada Relay will encounter. The relay starts at Donner...Read More...
Fishing Report for the week of 5/16/2013
Unsettled weather has ended; time to hit the water Ben Williams, a Lake Almanor Fly Fishing Company Guide landed this monster rainbow from Goodrich Creek near...Read More...