|Heat Illness Prevention|
- Stay in an air-conditioned indoor location.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Wear loose, lightweight, light-colored clothing and sunscreen.
- Schedule outdoor activities carefully.
- Pace yourself.
- Take cool showers or baths to cool down.
- Check on a friend or neighbor and have someone do the same for you.
- Do not leave children or animals in cars.
- Check the local news for health and safety updates.
Chester loses at championship
Chester’s Hunter Morris dives for the catch at the Division V championship game in Chico on May 18. Photo by Kathy Morris James Wilson Sports Reporter 5/23/2013 ...Read More...
Fishing Report for the week of 5/22/2013
Heath and Tori Farrell proudly display a twenty pound Mackinaw along with a two pound rainbow they caught on a recent family outing to Bucks Lake. Photo Submited Michael...Read More...
California Outdoors for the week of 5/23/2013
Carrie Wilson California Department of Fish and Wildlife Stowing gear Question: I would like a definition of “stowed” in regard to fishing...Read More...