- 10:15 a.m. Elliot Smart, Social Services Budget
- 10:30 a.m. Mimi Hall, Public Health Budget
- 10:45 a.m. John Sebold, Mental Health Budget
- 11:00 a.m. Dave Preston, IT, Communication Position
- 11:10 a.m. Sheryl Austin, Veterans
- 11:20 a.m. Holly George, Farm Advisor
- 11:30 a.m. Museum
- 11:40 a.m. Discussion and Direction to Staff
- 1:30 p.m. Public Hearing
- 3:00 p.m. Continuation of Workshop Members of the public can comment during the 1:30 public hearing. Hearings will take place in the board chambers on the third floor of the county courthouse in Quincy.
Chester loses at championship
Chester’s Hunter Morris dives for the catch at the Division V championship game in Chico on May 18. Photo by Kathy Morris James Wilson Sports Reporter 5/23/2013 ...Read More...
Fishing Report for the week of 5/22/2013
Heath and Tori Farrell proudly display a twenty pound Mackinaw along with a two pound rainbow they caught on a recent family outing to Bucks Lake. Photo Submited Michael...Read More...
California Outdoors for the week of 5/23/2013
Carrie Wilson California Department of Fish and Wildlife Stowing gear Question: I would like a definition of “stowed” in regard to fishing...Read More...