Plumas County officials are organizing a one-stop resource center for victims of the Beckwourth and Dixie fires. Details of location, time and participating agencies are contained below. For those who are unable to attend the event in person, County Administrator Gabriel Hydrick said that the county is working to make all of the resources available online by posting forms and/or links to the available information.
When the center becomes operational, the number will be 530-283-3734.
Local Assistance Center (LAC) location;
Old Plumas County Probation Office
1446 E Main St.
Quincy, CA 95971
Hours of operation:
Thursday, Aug. 5 – Saturday, Aug. 7
11 .am. – 6 p.m.
Requested stage agencies:
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- Department of Insurance (CDI)
- Contractors State Licensing Board (CSLB)
- Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- Department of Public Health – Vital Document Replacement (CDPH)
- Environmental Health
- Clerk Recorder/Elections
- Social Services
- Behavioral Health
- Red Cross
- United Way (not confirmed yet)
- Salvation Army (not confirmed yet)
- PCIRC (not confirmed yet)
- And other volunteer groups as well as groups with donated money and physical items