Feather River College announced that 10 individuals tested positive for COVID today. Close contacts on campus have been notified, as has Plumas County Public Health Department. They are as follows:
- One part-time employee, who has not been on campus since Thursday of last week, developed symptoms over the weekend, and tested positive today
- Nine students were found to have positive COVID results through routine weekly surveillance testing. Four of the students left the area to return home, while five are isolating either in their dormitory or Plumas County residence.
The women’s soccer team has paused all team activities to follow CCCAA protocols.
An update from last week’s activities:
- The softball team resumed practices after team members produced two negative tests each at the end of the quarantine period.
- The baseball team similarly quarantined last week and has also resumed activities after individuals produced negative tests.
- Plumas County Health Department cleared the Child Development Center for reopening, which will occur tomorrow.