Here are some ways to help community members impacted by the July 29 fire.
Plumas Crisis Intervention & Resource Center (PCIRC)
PCIRC provides direct services to many vulnerable people throughout Plumas County, who need their support now more than ever. Despite losing their own home just yesterday, PCIRC is already open remotely. If you’re in need of emergency services, please contact Cathy at [email protected] or (530) 591-5697.
If you’re able to help, the most immediate need is financial. Here’s how to donate:
· Preferred: Send checks to PCIRC c/o Ohana House, PO Box 3005, Quincy, CA 95971
· Preferred: Donate at Plumas Bank or U.S. Bank
· Donate through PayPal on PCIRC’s website: pcirc1.org/donate
West End Theatre and dramaworks
The West End Theatre and dramaworks support community theatre and offer youth empowerment programs through drama. They lost their 30-year collection of costumes, sets, and props in the fire.
· Donate to help them rebuild: westendtheatre.us/fire.html
Quintopia Brewing Company Mutual Aid
Quintopia Brewing has become a hub of downtown Quincy. While their taproom remains open at West End Theatre, their brewing operations were destroyed. Their insurance will cover the loss of equipment, but this mutual aid GoFundMe campaign will help support owners Tom, Hannah, and their three young daughters in the interim as they adjust and respond to this unexpected change.
· Contribute to Quintopia Mutual Aid: gf.me/u/yjftfn