Lassen County Sheriff Dean Groden issued a series of evacuation orders for the Janesville area as a new fire reaches the escarpment.
A new mandatory evacuation order has been issued for the Bizz Johnson Trail area south of Hwy 36 from Thumper Hill east to Miller Crossing and south to Bauer Rd
The emergency alert zone map can be accessed at: community.zonehaven.com
Mandatory Evacuation Orders remain in place for:
- Janesville area west of Hwy 395 from the Bass Hill area south to Janesville Grade including the Janesville side of Wingfield Rd and west to the County Ln
- South of Hwy 36 from Devil’s Corral east to Britt Ln and Thumper Hill and south to Cheney Creek Rd
- Janesville west of Hwy 395 from Janesville Grade south to Milford Grade
- Susan River Canyon/Cheney Creek area south of Hwy 36 from Willard Hill east to Korver Rd and south to the intersection of Cheney Cr. Rd and dirt Gold Run Rd.
- Clear Creek, Westwood, and Pine Town area south of Hwy 36 from the Lassen County line east to the Willard Hill area.
- North of Hwy 36 from the Lassen County Line east to Coppervale.
- The area south of Hwy 44 from the Lassen County line east to McCoy Flat including Silver Lake, Juniper Lake, and the Caribou Wilderness Area.