The Plumas County Disaster Recovery Team is pleased to announce that FEMA Mobile Registration Intake Centers (MRICs) will be available in two locations beginning today, Wednesday, Sept.15 through Saturday, Sept. 18, 2021. These facilities will be open from 10 am to 6 pm each day.
There will be two locations to help make it convenient for Dixie fire survivors:
- 1446 East Main Street, Quincy, CA – across from the sheriff’s office.
- 177 Grand Street, Greenville, CA – in the parking lot of the Greenville High School
The MRICs will be staffed by FEMA personnel who can assist Fire survivors with registration and answer questions about disaster assistance programs.
Fire Survivors should have the following information ready when you register for Disaster Assistance:
- Social Security Number
- Information about insurance coverage
- Address of primary damaged residence
- Current contact number and mailing address
- Description of the damage
- Bank account and routing numbers to allow direct deposits.Important Note: The deadline to apply for FEMA disaster assistance is October 25, 2021.