Plumas Unified School District received confirmation of 12 positive cases of COVID-19, today, Jan. 13, bringing the district’s four-day total to 64. The cases reported today are attributed to the following schools:
- Chester Elementary School – 2 cases
- Greenville Elementary School – 3 cases
- Quincy Elementary School Alder campus – 1 case
- Quincy JS High School – 2 cases
- Portola JS High School – 4 cases
The Plumas County Public Health Agency is conducting the contact tracing and investigation in conjunction with district nursing staff. Impacted staff will be contacted by Public Health or by PUSD.