Plumas Unified School District announced its latest confirmation of positive cases of COVID-19 today, Oct. 12, associated with the following schools:
- Chester Elementary School – 1 case
- Chester JS High School – 1 case
- Quincy Elementary School, Pioneer Campus – 2 cases
- Quincy Elementary School, Alder Campus – 2 cases
- Quincy JS High School – 2 cases
- Portola JS High School – 1 case
Public Health is conducting the contact tracing and investigation in conjunction with school district nursing staff. Those impacted will be contacted by Public Health or by PUSD.
The district says that those who are not contacted by Public Health can be reassured that they are not positive for Covid-19 and are not a contact for a Covid-19 case associated with this outbreak.