Plumas Unified School District reported 19 cases Monday, eight cases on Tuesday, and seven cases today.
The seven new COVID cases today, Feb. 9, break down as follows:
- Chester Elementary School – 1 case
- Quincy Elementary School, Pioneer campus – 1 case
- Quincy Elementary School, Alder campus – 1 case
- Quincy High School – 2 cases
- Portola High School – 2 cases
The Plumas County Public Health Agency is conducting the contact tracing and investigation in conjunction with district nursing staff. Impacted staff will be contacted by Public Health or by PUSD.
Feather River College reported just one case today involving a part-time employee who does not work on campus. Public Health has been notified.