- What is the Economic Development Administration (EDA)?
- What is an Economic Development District (EDD)?
- What is the primary focus of the EDA and EDD’s?
- What is a CEDS (Comprehensive Economic Development District Strategy?
- What would be the benefits of Plumas County to join the Sierra Business Council?
- What can the EDA do for economic recovery in Plumas County because of the Dixie Fire?
- What are the procedures required to get Plumas County to join the Sierra Business Council?
The public is invited to a presentation on economic development for Plumas County on Tuesday, Nov. 2, from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at the Chester Chamber Office. Presenting will be Kristin York of the Sierra Business Council and Malinda Matson of the Sacramento Economic Development Administration on the following:
After their presentation, Kristin and Malinda will take questions and comments. Space may be limited; please contact Clint Koble at his contact information below for a RSVP.
Clint Koble, Advisor
Sierra Small Business Development Center