At noon the following MANDATORY EVACUATIONS have been issued for:
● North of Lake Davis from the intersection of Beckwourth-Taylorsville Road and the Bagley pass Road, north to Zone 31.[PLU 35-A]
● Lake Davis, north of Lake Davis Road to Gate Place, includes all sides of Lake Davis [PLU 35-B]
All residents must leave these areas IMMEDIATELY due to an imminent threat from the Dixie Fire. You should evacuate south to the shelter in Portola (see below shelter info).
At noon, the following EVACUATION WARNINGS have been issued for:
● Hwy 70 at the east side of Lee Summit, east to the area of Hwy 70 and Mohawk Vista West entrance and everything north of those locations to the area of Happy Valley and the south boundary of Zone 33. This includes the north side of Sloat, Cromberg, Mt. Tomba, and the north side of Hwy 70 near Blairsden [PLU 32-A]
● North side of Delleker. Hwy 70 at Willow Creek Rd, east to Hwy 70 at West Street (Portola) and everything north to Smith Peak.[PLU 35-C]
● North side of Hwy 70 from Mohawk Vista Drive west entrance, east to Hwy 70 at Willow Creek Road and everything north to Smith Peak and Five Points. This includes the area of Mohawk Vista.[PLU 36-A]
● North side of Delleker. Hwy 70 at Willow Creek Rd, east to Hwy 70 at West Street (Portola) and everything north to Smith Peak.[PLU 36-C]
● Beckwourth-Genesee Road at USFS road 23N53, north to Zone 7. From Crocker Mtn east toward reconnaissance Peak. [PLU 42-A]
● North side of Beckwourth. North side of Hwy 70 from County Rd A23, east to County Rd A24 and north toward Table Rock.[PLU 42-C]
● North side of Portola. Hwy 70 at West Street east to Hwy 70 at A23 (Beckwourth-Calpine Road) and everything north to the southern edge of 35-B (south of Lake Davis) [PLU 42-D]
The evacuation center is at Holy Family Catholic Church at 108 Taylor Ave. in Portola.
If you need assistance with animals contact Plumas County Animal Services at 283-3673 or 283-6300. Large animals/livestock can also be accommodated.
For more information visit www.plumascounty.us and follow the county Facebook.