Feather River College has been providing almost daily updates of its positive cases, as well as breaking down whether they are students or staff. FRC announced today, Jan. 21, that an additional six individuals tested positive:
1) Three students were symptomatic, came in for testing, and returned positive results. They are close contacts of previously reported students, with two of the students close contacts of eachother.
2) Three employees reported positive test results:
- one was symptomatic yesterday, left campus as a result, and then tested positive;
- another employee was last on campus over a week ago, displayed symptoms all this week while staying off campus and testing negative this entire week, and did return a positive test today;
- the other employee is entirely off-campus, was asymptomatic until today, then went in for testing as a result today with a positive result.
On Jan. 19, FRC reported 17 cases — 11 students and six staff members. The college also closed its child development center and paused the activities of the baseball and softball teams according to community college protocols.
On Jan. 17, FRC reported 13 cases — 11 students and two staff members.