- U.S. 395 is under one way traffic control from County Road A-25 to just south of the junction with County Road A-3.
- State Route 36 is closed from Mineral to the junction with State Route 44.
- State Route 32 is closed from approximately 6 miles east of the Tehama/Butte County line to the junction with State Route 36.
- State Route 32 is closed to eastbound traffic at Humboldt Road, in Lomo, to the Butte/Tehama County line.
- State Route 89 is closed from Pioneer Road to the east junction with State Route 36 (Plumas County).
- State Route 89 is closed through Lassen Volcanic National Park, from the junction with State Route 36 to the junction with State Route 44.
- State Route 147 is closed from the junction with State Route 89 to County Road A-21.
- State Route 172 is closed from the west junction with State Route 36, in Mineral, to the east junction with State Route 36 (Tehama County).
Below are the current highway closures in District 2 due to wildfire incidents as of 3 p.m. Aug. 17. Areas of highway closures are subject to change at any time.
For more information about the Dixie Fire, click here: https://www.fire.ca.gov/incidents/2021/7/14/dixie-fire/
At this time, there are no detours in place due to these closures. Please use QuickMap (also available by free app for smartphones) to find the best alternate route to get to your destination. You can also call 1-800-427-7623 for highway condition information. Motorists are urged to check roadway conditions often as these wildfire incidents remain dynamic.
If you are traveling in a large vehicle (big rig, large recreational vehicle or commercial bus), please check this website for route restriction information when considering alternate routes.