[the_ad_placement id=”banner-right-placement”]

[the_ad_placement id=”banner-left-placement”]

Form required to obtain a replacement ballot; process explained

By Marcy DeMartile

Plumas County Clerk Recorder

If any Plumas County voter needs a replacement ballot, for whatever the reason, the voter is required to fill out a form so that we can verify the signature to re-issue the replacement ballot.

You can come into the Elections office at 520 Main Street, Room 102 in Quincy and complete the required form and the ballot will be reissued to you over the counter.

If you need a replacement ballot, and you are not able to physically come into the Elections, you may also find the form on our website at https://www.plumascounty.us/elections.   Under the Forms and Resources tab, simply click the California Replacement Vote-By-Mail application.  Once that completed and executed form is returned to our office, we verify the signature of the Voter, and then we are able to issue the replacement ballot and mail it to the address you provide on the Replacement Request form.

If the voter is requesting a replacement ballot, and they are in need of someone else to pick it up for them, the voter must complete the following form in order for our office to be able to release the ballot to their representative.    The form also located at the above website and is entitled Application to provide Replacement Ballot to Representative.

Either form will need to be printed out and signed by the voter requesting the replacement ballot.

The completed form can be faxed to 530-283-6155, or email to [email protected].

Please do not hesitate to contact our office at 530-283-6256 for further information and/or clarification.

[the_ad_placement id=”banner-left-placement”]