Feather River College is offering multiple courses this semester for community members who are interested in learning CPR or who need to take it for their job. Please see below for course information and details.
CPR 001: Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR)*
- Saturday, Jan. 28 from 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 25 from 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
* CPR 001 is a non-credit course and is CPR for those in the healthcare field. It’s a relatively short 4-hour class.
CPR 080: Heartsaver First Aid and CPR*
- Saturday, Feb. 25 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, April 29from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
* CPR 080 is a 1-unit (8-hour) course and includes both CPR and first aid. This class is designed for folks that need the basics of both topics (CPR and first aid) for their non-healthcare job or volunteer gigs.
Those who are interested should register online by submitting an application at frc.edu/apply, following the steps to enrollment, and searching the course numbers listed above. Feel free to contact Admissions & Records at (530)283-0202 ext. 600 with any questions.