The Feather River Tourism Association, in collaboration with the Lake Almanor Chamber of Commerce and the Quincy Chamber of Commerce, wants to promote Plums County in the wake of the Dixie Fire. The entity is working with Spanish Peak Productions and Dynamic Cinema Production to produce video spots to highlight the beauty and attractions Plumas County still has to offer and to promote tourism to Plumas County in 2022.
The spots will be aired in November and December in Reno, Chico, Sacramento and the Bay Area. The total cost of the project is estimated to be around $42,500, with $20,000 already committed from the following organizations:
– Lake Almanor Brokers $3,000
– Berkshire Hathaway Lake Almanor $3,000
– Coldwell Banker Kehr/O’Brien, Coldwell Banker Chandler and Coldwell Banker Pioneer $3,000
– Plumas Association of Realtors $3,000
– Feather River Tourism Association $7,000
– Quincy Chamber of Commerce $1,000
In order to make this happen, additional funding is needed. If you would like to contribute, send a check, made payable to Quincy Chamber of Commerce, to PO Box 215, Quincy, CA 95971. Be sure to write on the memo line it is for the tourism video. The chamber is hoping funds can be sent by Nov. 1.
Call (530) 394-0541 if you have questions.