Yesterday, the Plumas Unified School District reported 66 cases, but today, Jan. 19, the number dropped to 15.
Superintendent Terry Oestreich released today’s numbers associated with the following schools:
- Chester Elementary School – 2 cases
- Chester High School – 0 cases
- Greenville Elementary, Taylorsville campus (closed due to COVID cases)
- Quincy Elementary school Pioneer campus – 2 cases
- Quincy Elementary School Alder campus – 5 cases
- Quincy JS High School – 4 cases
- C. Roy Carmichael Elementary in Portola – 2 cases
- Portola JS High School – 0 cases
The Plumas County Public Health Agency is conducting the contact tracing and investigation in conjunction with district nursing staff. Impacted staff will be contacted by Public Health or by PUSD.