Plumas Unified School District reported 17 new COVID cases this evening, Jan. 25. The district reported 26 cases yesterday.
The new cases reported today are broken down as follows:
- Chester Elementary School – 0 cases
- Chester High School – 0 cases
- Greenville Elementary, Taylorsville campus – 1 case
- Quincy Elementary school Pioneer campus – 2 cases
- Quincy Elementary School Alder campus – 4 cases
- Quincy JS High School – 3 cases
- C. Roy Carmichael Elementary in Portola – 5 cases
- Portola JS High School – 2 cases
- District Office – 0 case
The Plumas County Public Health Agency is conducting the contact tracing and investigation in conjunction with district nursing staff. Impacted staff will be contacted by Public Health or by PUSD.