While the past few days for Plumas Unified School District seemed to be moving in the right direction with regard to COVID cases — two on Wednesday and six on Thursday — today the number climbed back up to 14.
The new cases reported today are broken down as follows:
- Chester High School – 2 cases
- Quincy Elementary school Pioneer campus – 4 cases
- Quincy Elementary School Alder campus – 3 cases
- Quincy JS High School – 1 case
- C. Roy Carmichael Elementary in Portola – 3 cases
- Portola High School – 1 case
The Plumas County Public Health Agency is conducting the contact tracing and investigation in conjunction with district nursing staff. Impacted staff will be contacted by Public Health or by PUSD.