Plumas Unified School District received confirmation of 13 positive cases of COVID-19, today, Jan. 12, bringing the district’s three-day total to 52. The cases reported today are attributed to the following schools:
- Chester Elementary School – 3 cases
- Chester JS High School – 2 cases
- Quincy JS High School – 2 cases
- C. Roy Carmichael Elementary School – 4 cases
- Portola JS High School – 2 cases
The Plumas County Public Health Agency is conducting the contact tracing and investigation in conjunction with district nursing staff. Impacted staff will be contacted by Public Health or by PUSD.