Plumas Unified School District announced that it received confirmation of eight positive cases of COVID-19 associated with the following schools, today, Jan. 11:
- Chester Elementary School – 2 cases
- Chester JS High School – 2 cases
- Quincy Elementary School, Alder Campus – 1
- Quincy JS High School – 1 case
- C. Roy Carmichael Elementary School – 1 case
- Portola JS High School – 1 case
Today’s cases follow yesterday’s reported 31 cases.
Plumas Unified is working with the Plumas County Public Health Agency to contact trace and notified those who might be impacted.