The Plumas Unified School District is accepting applications for its Measure B Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee.
The committee’s mission is to review expenditures to ensure they are within the scope of the measure and inform the public on the progress of bond-supported school construction projects. This is a Board- approved advisory committee, which meets quarterly.
The committee needs applicants to represent the following:
- Business organization representing the business community located within the district
- Senior citizens’ organization
- Bona fide taxpayers’ organization – VACANCY
- Parent or guardian of student currently enrolled in the District – VACANCY
- Parent-teacher organization such as Parent Teacher Association or -site council (must also be a parent or guardian of a student currently enrolled in the District
- Member of the community at-large
Committee members serve a maximum of three consecutive two-year terms. Interested residents of the district are encouraged to complete and return an application. Bond Oversight Committee applications may be obtained by visiting our website: https://www.pcoe.k12.ca.us/apps/pages/BondOversightCommittee, the district office located at 50 Church St., Quincy, or by calling 530-283-6500 ext. 5214.
Applications will be accepted until all seats are filled.The Board will approve committee appointments from the pool of applications submitted.