The Plumas County Sheriff’s Office is continuing its efforts to find unaccounted for residents. The public and media’s assistance is requested in locating these individuals. The missing individuals are asked to call the Sheriff’s Office at 530-283-6300 to report their safety.
Unaccounted for individuals as of 12:30 p.m. Aug. 7:
- Danny Sczenski of Greenville
- Glen Gallagher of Greenville (reported safe, however official contact has not been made)
- Donna Shelton of Chester (reported safe, however official contact has not been made)
- Dianne Doppert of Greenville
- Lena Rhynes of Greenville